Tuesday, August 12, 2014

3-2-1 Cantaloupe Juice Recipe

3-2-1 Cantaloupe Juice
  • 3 cups of watermelon
  • 2 cups of cantaloupe
  • 1 apple (green or gold)
  • 1 inch piece of ginger
Instructions:
  • Wash all ingredients.
  • De-rine the watermelon and cantaloupe
  • Run all ingredients through the juicer
To help use up the watermelon and cantaloupe I had I made this juice. It is very good and have been drinking on it today. However, next time I think I will use my juice machine for the apple and ginger and blend that juice with the watermelon and cantaloupe. I find that when I juice fruit full of moisture (pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe) I don't get all the juice. I also think it is good to get as much nutrients as possible from the fruit.

Thanks to Juicers Best for this recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment