Sunday, January 18, 2015

Music

I love music. All kinds. If you were to look at my ipod, you would find a wide range of music from classical to rap. For me, music can take you back to great memories, calm the soul and pep you up to get moving.


The past few weeks I have been enjoying dancing with my girls at night. We have a Wii and have been dancing away to Just Dance games. If you don't have a Wii, check out youtube. I think every song from every Just Dance is on there. I am not the greatest dancer. Honestly, I do not like to dance in public due to me thinking I look like Elaine from Seinfield.


I should follow the motto on the poster but I do prefer busting my moves in the privacy of my home. If you love to dance, try Just Dance. Puts a smile on your face and you get some great exercise.


As I said early, music peps you up. The past two mornings I have taken a walk in my neighborhood with my music in tow. Below are some great songs that got me a moving, dancing and singing. Yes, someone could have seen or listened to me but luckily not many folks are out at 7am on the weekends.


Its crazy how God works. This morning when I went on a walk I thought about this blog for music. I started the blog before heading to church. Our church always has music playing outside as you walk up to the church. There is of course the music before the sermon. Our band is made up with guitars, drums, electric piano and occasionally a soprano saxophone. The band can rock and today they did just did that. Today's music was awesome! Totally pepped us up for today's sermon and open to hear God's word. I wish I knew the songs we sang so I could share with you but unfortunately I do not. 

What's your favorite music to get you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment