Sunday, January 11, 2015

Night Before

Tomorrow is the first official day that my weight watchers journey will begin. I was pleasantly surprised to find fellow employees I knew from other schools attending the meeting last week. It will be nice to go through the process with friends who will help encourage me along the journey. I have learned one of them is very competitive and may end up in some helpful challenges. 

Even though weight watchers does not officially begin until tomorrow I have started my journey with juicing and getting some exercise in. I have been wearing my vivofit by Garmin and its increased my average steps per day from 7,000 to 8,000. 
My goal is to get it up to 10,000 steps per day. To help get me there I have been doing Just Dance with my girls and today got a walk in with one of my daughters. And yes, I have danced to this song below. 

Besides the exercise I have started to incorporate my juices and smoothies. I made another one from my new blenders manual. Chocolate Banana Super Smoothie and its delicious!

Yum Yum! Tastes like chocolate and bananas but full of good nutrients.

Ingredients:
1 tablesppon flax seeds, ground
1 cup chocolate almond milk
1 tablespoon agave nectoar
1 handful organic baby spinach
1 frozen banna
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 pitted dates
2 ice cubes

Directions:
1. Ground the flax seeds. I use my Power Pro Personal Blender (like a nutri bullet) and it works great!
2. Mix all ingredients until nice and smooth.
3. Enjoy..  

No comments:

Post a Comment