Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 22 - Labor Day Weekend

Here in the United States we just celebrated Labor Day Weekend. Usually during this time folks will go on a quick getaway, spend time with friends and family and of course lots of food.

On Saturday my family took a day trip up to Greensboro, NC where we toured Homeland Creamery, met with friends, and picked up some goodies at the Piedmont Triad Farmers Market before heading home. It turned out to be a day where we ate out every meal and I did not juice. I had weighed myself that morning and found that I had lost weight and so I was mindful to not overeat as well as continue staying away from caffeine. Between the heat and not juicing I was exhausted! I fell asleep on the way home and became a couch potato the rest of the evening.

Sunday rolls around and I end up not juicing again. I was wiped out in the morning and was to lazy to make a juice. So, I ended up eating 2 cinnamon rolls and a bowl of cereal. Later  on to my mother-in-laws where I was good but then I got home and I ate an apple turnover, Phish Food ice cream by Ben and Jerry's, my leftovers from dinner on saturday and 2 cans of Caffeine Free Coke.

To me this was two bad days in a row. Both days I felt lethargic and just didn't get anything done. I found myself craving more sweets due to the extra sugar I had. All I can do is learn a lesson from this and get back on the journey. Which today I have done, made 2 juices and have gotten back into the swing of things.

With my bad days I did expect for my weight to rise. It did on Sunday but to my utter amazement it was back down and actually lower than it was on Saturday. The weight has really started to come off since I went back to school. I am more active when I am teaching than verses at home. I am hoping that by the end of this week I will have dropped into the 240's.

22 days without caffeine
8 days free of migraines
Current Weight 251 lbs, -6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment