Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 29- Blah

I have been so tired the past few days. It could be the weather that has gotten cool and cloudy but I have to come clean. I have not been eating the best.

Weekends are always a downfall and usually only get one juice in. Sunday, I was in a funk and got up late so I didn't juice. Had mostly junk all day with only a salad and some water as being the healthy part of any of my meals.

I had planned to get back on track today. I did good at school and had two juices and a banana. Problem was I felt hungry and never really lost the feeling. When I got home my husband was cooking dinner and helped with the final touches and then it was on. I just wanted to eat even though I had had my dinner, a cookie, a ding dong and chicken pita (small).

How could I possibly still be hungry? Two things, one I have been drinking soda (caffeine free) again. I believe the sugar in the soda gets me craving more sweets and food. Then there is me feeling blah. Again I believe this is part of drinking more soda, not juicing on Sunday, drinking less water and well it just being the week of my monthly visit.

Honestly can't wait for this week to be over for I just feel like I am struggling. I want to curl up in a ball and do nothing but since my children have homework I am trying to push on.

Wish me luck and that I prevail over my current struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment