Monday, September 1, 2014

Morning Glory Recipe

Ingredients

  • Beet Root - 1 beet
  • Carrots - 2 medium
  • Oranges - 2 fruit

Directions

Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.
                                                                                                                                                                       
I have had a lot of beet juices recently and really have had my fill. When looking for more juices for this week I found even more with beets. To my surprise it was very good  and did not have a high beet taste to it. I am thinking the size of the beets is playing apart of me liking and disliking the beet juices. I recommend the smaller ones verses the larger ones. The smaller beets get enough nutrients in the juice without being overwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment