Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 26 - Still At It

It is crazy that I am still juicing. This is the longest I have kept to a plan. Yes I have had my moments like the other day but I always get back on track.

So what happened the other day, I dropped my juice. Yep. On Wednesday I gathered up my stuff and as I picked up my bag my juice fell out of its pocket and crashed to the floor leaving a big mess of Green Breakfast juice on our kitchen floor. First, I was glad it was there for easy cleanup. Second I was upset for that was my breakfast. Luckily, I had two juices at school. One in the freezer and the other in the fridge to defrost. Of course though both were beet juices.

Even though both were beet juices I trudged along and drank both of them. But then came concessions. I volunteered to be the teacher sponsor for our schools concession stand. Basically I just have to keep control of students as they sale snacks and drinks. Yes I had a sprite (no caffeine), snickers and a few pieces of popcorn but the issue was the heat. The game was delayed to heat by an hour which meant for a later night for me. Then there was the fact that the concession building has no air and it was hot inside it. Between the heat exhaustion and late night I came exhausted that lasted into Thursday. Thursday has actually been the worst day I have felt since returning to school, I even passed out early when I got home.

As each day passes I believe I have done the right thing by juicing. By making juices the night before I get out the house faster in the morning. By drinking juices I have less containers to take to school for breakfast and lunch. I also do not have to worry about heating up anything which takes away time from breakfast and lunch. I can check email while at lunch with my students on the ipad and catch up in life. I have more energy and I am less stressed. All great results.

As for results I am tracking:

  • Weight: 251lbs, -6lbs, holding from the last time I checked. Even though I would love to see my weight lower I am happy with how clothes are fitting and how I feel. One day it will get to where it needs to be. 
  • Migraines: 1 day free, Unfortunately I had one Thursday morning. Luckily once I took my medicine it quickly went away. Does help explain why I was tired that day. After taking my medicine for migraines I always get sleepy. 
  • Caffeine: 26 days free!

No comments:

Post a Comment