Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 18 - Tired and Sore

And the journey continues. Still juicing and keeping to my plan. I have been amazed that I am not hungry at the end of the day, well starving. I have yet to fall asleep on the couch or even go to bed early. As I was talking to other staff members about our third day one stated it had to be due to juicing that I am handling going back to school so well.

Thanks to juicing I am not as exhausted at the end of the day, not as sore (feet and legs) as in years past. My migraines have dwindled and I feel calmer. I am loving all these things but one thing I wish would have decreased was my acid reflux. My medicine ran out and so I decided to see what was happening. Within a few days I noticed I needed my meds and I went to refill it. This began a bunch of nonsense with my pharmacy, insurance and doctor office. My doctor took another position and so she is no longer at the office. The pharmacy is full of idiots who have rejected my refills in the past due to loosing their information. This has now brought us into the movement of finding a new doctor (no longer with the same office we were with) and pharmacy. In the mean time, tums have become my friend until some over the counter meds arrive from Amazon. I know, who knew amazon sold over the counter medicines.

Hopefully in time the acid reflux will get better and I will no longer be on meds as well as my other ailments. Time will only tell as I travel this journey of juicing.

Stats:
18 days free of caffeine
4 days free of migraines
254: -2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment