Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pear Spinach Juice Recipe

Pear Spinach Juice 
  • 2 firm pears
  • 2 apples (preferably green)
  • 2 cups spinach
  • a few mint leaves
I was in need of another juice for today and so began the search of another juice. I knew I had some pears and apples and was hoping I could find a recipe to use one of them if not both and anything else I happen to have in our house. I did a google search on pear juice recipes and my first choice was the Healthy Living Hub. Here I found 5 easy recipes that include pears. I only made one today (ran out of the non pear ingredients). Can't wait to try it out for lunch.  

For those who want to get healthy I would check out Healthy Living's website. Lots to offer with juicing and smoothie recipes and information. They also have simple healthy meals (I love simple!), Mind and Body and Healthy Hobbies sections and a store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment