Thursday, August 14, 2014

Peaches and Cream Juice Recipe

Peaches and Cream Juice
  • 4 peaches
  • 4 carrots
  • 1/2 lemon
  1. Clean the fruit and vegetables
  2. Remove the pits from the peaches and peel the lemon.
  3. Place all ingredients through the juicer and enjoy.
This recipe is a version of All Peaches and Cream from Juicers Best. This is the first time I have really deterred from a recipe. The reason was I only had 4 peaches and 4 carrots in my fridge. I was suppose to add basil but I forgot it. 

Even with the changes the juice turned out great. I am a fan of peaches and love when they shine. With this juice I taste the peaches more than the carrots even though the juice is very orange.

As I type up this recipe I have watched as the liquid has sunk to the bottom and the pulp has risen to the top. The pulp is really like the cream. I would suggest keeping a spoon or a stirrer with you to mix your juice every so often as you drink it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment